The ISPA premises house two cell culture rooms to support the institute’s experimental research, set up for human and animal cell culture.
If you would like to use the equipment , please contact the laboratory manager to reserve a time slot. Access to the cell culture rooms is restricted to those who have completed the appropriate training on the guidelines for working in them.
Av. Hospital Universitario s/n 33011-Oviedo, Spain.
Telephone: +34 985652499
- (Internal calls: extension 38525)
The equipment housed in the laboratories includes:
- Class II biosafety cabinets
- Incubators with CO2 and O2 control
- Inverted optical microscopes, some of which have an attached digital camera
- Automated cell counter
- Real-time cell analysis instrument (iCELLigence RTCA)
- Thermostatic baths