The Open Laboratory is a facility where ISPA members who do not have their own space can perform a range of laboratory procedures. If you would like a work space in the Open Laboratory, please send a request to the coordinator. It will then be passed onto the Scientific Director, who will make a decision about each application.
Small laboratory equipment is also available to Open Laboratory users. To access this equipment, please contact the Open Laboratory coordinator, as it needs to be reserved in advance. No fees are applied for the use of this equipment, but the ISPA groups who use it must provide the necessary consumables and reagents.
Edificio ISPA, Planta N+1
Av. Hospital Universitario s/n 33011-Oviedo, Spain.
Telephone: +34 985652499
- (Internal calls: extension 38525)
- GentleMACS dissociator (MILTENYI)
- Qubit 3 fluorometer (THERMO FISHER)
- ODYSSEY FC imaging system (LI-COR)
- Mini Protean Tetra Cell, Mini Trans-Blot and Trans-Blot Turbo (BIORAD)
- Orbital incubator for bacteria culture (LAN TECHNICS)
- Refrigerated centrifuges
- Tube shakers, orbital shakers and heated magnetic stirrers
- Block heaters